Spaceflight, molecular gastronomy, wireless, and computer science:
- Charles Simonyi (Intentional Software), “Return to the Final Frontier”
- Nathan Myhrvold and Chris Young (Intellectual Ventures), “Cooking in Silico: Understanding Heat Transfer in the Modern Kitchen”
- Irwin Jacobs (Qualcomm), “From Cell Phones to Smart Phones to Smart Books – An Exciting Journey” (also the 2009-10 UW Electrical Engineering Dean Lytle Memorial Lecture)
- Craig Mundie (Microsoft), “Rethinking Computing”
- Pat Hanrahan (Stanford), “Why are Graphics Systems So Fast?”
See the schedule here. See the poster here. TechFlash post here. Xconomy post here.