“That’s according to a new study from personal finance site Nerd Wallet, who placed Seattle just behind San Francisco as the best place for women entrepreneurs.
“Here’s what they based their rankings on:
- Number of businesses per 100 residents from the U.S. Census
- Percent of businesses that are women-owned from the U.S. Census
- Median income from the U.S. Census (half-weighted)
- Unemployment rate from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (half-weighted)
- Percent of residents 25 years and older who have a Bachelor’s degree”
Read more here!