Check out the photos from our wonderful summer daycamps for middle schoolers and high schoolers on the DawgBytes Facebook page here.
- Two introductory sessions using Processing for girls entering grades 7, 8, or 9
- Two introductory sessions using Processing for girls entering grades 10, 11, or 12
- A co-ed session in Physical Computing for students entering grades 10, 11, 12, or new college freshmen
- A co-ed session in Game Programming for students entering grades 7, 8, or 9
- Co-ed advanced offerings in Web Programming for students entering grades 7, 8, or 9, and for students entering grades 10, 11, or 12
- Co-ed Scratch Adventures for students entering grades 3 and 4, and for students entering grades 5 and 6.
Here’s an excerpt from an email we received from the parent of one of this year’s attendees:
I just wanted to say thank you for holding such a great computer camp at UW last week. My son Xxxxxx enjoyed the camp very much … He loved it. He’s attended ID tech camp, coderdojo, and other small computer programming camps. So far this has been his favorite.I appreciate all you do for our local K-12 students. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Get on the mailing list for next summer’s camps here!
Learn more about DawgBytes, UW CSE’s diverse program of K-12 outreach activities, here.